21 August 2011

I LOVE PINK!!!!!

Hello!
Is everyone enjoying a long vacay or am I the only one????
lol, i have been on a break since my exams.......and i am loving it....
Today i went out with my friends for lunch, a mexican restaurant {my love for mexican food started when i joined spanish tutions this may} so i wore a pink dress shirt and black polka dotted leggings, dont we all just love pink & black combo!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3

On a different topic, eepppsss I am so happy after a month i will  turn a year older.....yayyyyyy and i have started shopping already, ....... 0:) ........lalalalalaalalla....

This outfit can be great for school tooooo










  • top - ucb
  • leggings - vero moda
  • accessories - aldo
  • shoes - lokhandwala 
  • sling - baggit


c'est fini!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your shirt !! nice nicee !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :) following you now...
    check out my blog too...
    http://sugarrylipsglitterynails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking to learn spanish since long time and I am glad that i found online website brightspanish.com that offers Free Spanish Classes. They offers LIVE one-way video chat that is very helpful for those who are looking to learn spanish online.

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...