13 June 2012

My colored denims in 3 ways.

Hello dolls!

Some weeks back I had the biggest challenge of convincing my friend to buy a pair of colored bottoms(in the end she stuck to her side).
This post is a direct pointer to her and many other girls who refuse to spend money on colored denims.

On a personal note, Like all other girls when I saw people rocking the colored denims in S/S '11, I was skeptical trying this "childhood" trend (I wore hot pink pants when I was young) and the first pair I got was way later in July'11 & that too in cobalt blue. Slowly and steadily I had my fair share of colored denims or bottoms!

So how exactly did I get accustomed to this trend?
Not thinking it as an trend. Trends come,fade and leave but your style remains with you eternally!
If you really want to try pushing your boundaries and make some interesting clothing choice then I say work your way the hottest trend to stay - COLORED DENIMS.

I recently purchased these powder green ZARA denims and I am loving them every bit!
Here is how I styled them in 3 ways. These are the only ways I like to pair my colored denims with. If you have any other ways or your style, then do let me know!

Look 1 - here, Look 2 - top - forever new, shoes -fny.com,necklace -kazo. Look 3 - top - veromoda, shoes - mellow yellow, bag - paprika.


Look 1.
Go bold - Matching your light colored denims with a bold contrasting colored top. Here,not only the bold color magnifies its own color but also brings in the minty-ness of the jeans. Also I balanced the entire look by using another pastel pink color on my shoes and bag.
note - if you are wearing brighter pair of bottoms, then chose a light colored top.

Look 2.
Strong prints - Stripes are your thing and black+white stripes are universally accepted as the "it" color combination. Here I pair my powder green jeans with a stripey top and statement necklace.

Look 3.
White - All colored denims look exceptionable good when paired with a white top. You should definitely try them if its your first time. You can select a chiffon blouse or button down shirt or a tee. Here I pair the two classic combinations with neutrals i.e tan loafers and a black handbag.

My other parings with colored bottoms - herehereherehere & here.


I hope you guys had fun reading this, and if this helped you a little bit then do let me know!
C'est fini,
xoxox!











13 comments:

  1. I love the second outfit! Effortlessly chic look!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and third one. Super pretty you look. I love coloured denims too, they have got to be a go to thing :P
    Love
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved you 1st outfit...combination of blue and pink...both my favorite colours!! :)

    Love,
    Lazygul<3

    www.lazygulrox.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like coloured denims but they aren't my style..i have owned several red pants in the past..and even wear printed pants..love all your looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3rd one looks so chic.. Wish I could get a closer glimpse (without the flash!)

    http://head2heels-roxanne.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pics were actually clicked randomly!
      And I had no idea I would blog abt them!
      So sorry, hopefully the next post will have clear closer pictures!

      Delete
  6. Love your blog!!would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colored denims all the way!! My first ones were from zara as well.. in light pink color :D
    I love ur mint denims.. cool color :)

    Maybe you have time to read my New Post- Similar Difference

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even we are in love with coloured denims, this is one colour pending to be picked..its can go well with many outfits... The way you have styled is absolutely lovely...
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get them soon!
      You will love it as much as I do!

      Delete
  9. im loving the denims.i so want this colour.and all the 3 styles are so different.i liked all of em!


    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...