30 December 2012

Mystical 2012

Hey guys!

Its my last post for this year! And just to even recollect this entire year right now gives me goosebumps.
Its been a roller-coaster ride for me, the good with the bad, the yin and the yang, the highs and the lows.

But if I have to talk about my Blogging Life, honey I was enjoying every minute of it,The best thing which could ever happen to me ever, which is blogging and creation of CandyVioleta. In all honesty I felt I have landed in this blog-o-sphere and met some amazing bloggers along the way.
I got more serious with my blog, and it paid off in some weird way! #blessed


Now onto the outfit post!

I wore this bright tangerine dress some days back, (note- I think why not say goodbye to this year by wearing the Color of the year - obviously - Tangerine)

Ohh my ghosh, I love love love pairing animal print leopard print with tangerine!
Such a pretty combination, and of course I need stockings to keep me warm and cozy!

Make-up - I have kept the make-up minimal with slightly plum lipstick and blue eye liner!
See the complete picture on my Facebook.





dress- veromoda (previously worn here )stockings- malaysia, shoes- only, belt- asos.com, clutch - accessorize, cuff - bandra.
Smile - borrowed from my friend! heeheh!






That was pretty much it!
ALL MY LOVELY READERS AND FELLOW BLOGGERS, WISH YOU A HAPPY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEARS!


{And a small note -
I am deeply disturbed and remorsed to hear about the Delhi Gang rape victims death, I didn't wish to comment on this topic but considering its New years celebrations tomorrow, I want you all to enjoy and yet stay safe. 
We all know Indian men mentality who will roaming on the streets drunk with no fear of being punished, 
Now its only upon you and not anybody else to take care of yourself.
If you think you are safe and nothing can ever happen to you and thinking about such heinous acts will only attract it towards you,I bet the Delhi Gang Rape victim didn't see it coming either.
How difficult will it be to make a pepper spray or better buy one (buy here) ???
How difficult will it be to be aware to the art of self defense???
Yes, I am speaking of rage because I have lost hope, faith.
I feel watched by the eyes of men (who could be non-violent) not in a safe,guarded way but an unreliable, demonic, creepy kind of way.
Please carry your self defense techniques with you tomorrow,
Hope you have a happy and a prosperous new year!
Please Share....}


C'est fini!
xoxoxx



Connect with me on - 

22 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, dear! I love the colour! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome & so does the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty look...loved everything...wish u happy new year in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and festive outfit! Love the shoes and tights :).

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outft! love d belt n ur stockings! :)
    happy new year! :)
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the outfit..and i hope you have a great and safe new year's celebration...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! VERY fitting to end 2012 wearing it's colour of the year - good thinking!
    I also adore that leopard belt!!

    Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! I'm following and I hope you can follow me back!!

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. God, you look amazing! :D Lovely outfit! <3

    xx
    Style Spectrum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving leopard and red!
    Happy Holidays!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My darling Gargi. I am totally in love with this look of yours. All ladylike and pretty with subtle hints of sexy. So trademark you. Muah.
    Love,
    Amena.
    Fashionopolis By Amena
    Connect On Facebook
    Talk On Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely in red! My favorite is for sure the leopard belt,it adds such a chic to the outfit!
    http://vivalalilya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, dear! You ended 2012 with an absolutely fabulous outfit, the combination of red, black and leopard is really perfect :) Best wishes for 2013!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit.you looks lovely!!!!!!!

    http://www.unnatisilks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice outfit.you looks lovely!!!!!!!

    http://www.unnatisilks.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks you to sharing this informative blog. i really happy and appreciate you. keep updates to write new blogs. if you need any clarification regarding makeups visit our website.
    Best fashion blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...