19 May 2012

Tips & Tricks 1

I love reaching out to my blog for reference. Its like this style journey which I can refer along with the whole wide world.
The other day I was going through my blog, and I noticed (It would be wrong to say noticed) that I match shoes with my handbags way more than I remember.

 these are my random pictures, you won't find on the blog.


 here

 here

 here

 here

 here

 here


Hope you got few styling tips as well.
And I am apologizing for replying all your emails so late....I am so sorry.
But do keep sending me emails about any query, any difficulty, any question or just a HI, I appreciate it, truly!
C'est fini,
xoxox!

8 comments:

  1. those beige moccasisns are soo adorable! love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your purple bag,mocassins and definitely the last picture:)

    *Love*
    Elegance Stylized Blog❤
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures and nice looks!! a big kiss muaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's an interesting observation...just on point i love your shoes and bags...and here's an ineteresting page i found on colours and personality..instantly thought of you
    http://www.personalityquiz.net/colortests/colors.htm#black

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your styling!!...love the striped tee and the ruffled dress most!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the striped blue sandals! You have a beautiful shoe collection! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. New post is up on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time!
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...