I was invited for Imran Khan's (Bollywood actor) Men's Clothing Line launch for dENIZEN yesterday, and I was pretty excited to attend, kind of jealous too (I want one too). So instead of going through the usual route about me telling about the brand, let's see some of the important stuff.
- He gets brownie points for using the best available jean fabric i.e The Japanese Fabric or the Selvedge denim. This kind of fabric gives a uniformed color to all his jeans as they are tightly woven and you will definitely feel the fit and shape once you wear it.
- I think people love to show off their clothes and especially if its designer stuff. And this line just helps you to do that. Like, the last button will always be red on all the shirts, the in seam of the jeans will be double stitched in a red thread, the coin pockets will be be adorned with this tiny little red button (which I find cute, obviously). And in all I think such little details helps to bring out color in the outfit and looks chic too.
You also get Imran's signature on all of the pieces. Bingo!
- If I am going out with my guy to movies, or parks or just something fun, I would definitely not expect him to dress like a clown. Bloggers did mention about his line being so red, so white and so blue. But I think boys/men don't really care for trends and always stick to their neutrals, so guys would really relate to his venture. I on the other hand think, that a pop of color like "Yellow" would be a great addition.
|the blue button down shirt is his favorite one.|
|Girls do it right. Imran dressing up the hostess in his fav shirt.|
|that's me with designer (fancy right) himself.|
|Why wouldn't I click his shoes? I like!|
Fun Facts of Imran
- "Did you know?" his fav phrase.
- He is addicted to his I phone/I pad ( like really?)
- Loves Ties and wanted to incorporate them in his line but alas.
- The Chocolate Boy hates accessories but loves choosing right shoes for formal and informal events.
- Has a thing for straight fit jeans or cut
- Yaaayyy, Will soon launch an all Women's Collection this fall.
- Red is his fav fav fav color!
To get Imran Khan's look