11 October 2011

Lets talk BUSINESS, part deux!

       On Sunday I had been to a business meeting with my parents. Such a long day, but it was fun and fabulous. A poised, articulate, expressive and more over, remarkably persuasive speaker impressed me till death, and although my mom had forced me to come with her, honestly i dint mind at all.............The meeting was soooo informative...i learnt so many tricks and tips, about so many different aspects of businesses. Right from production co-ordinator  to time management, financial management to guest registration.

   Although everybody were in blazers, according to me I was the best dressed, :p :p.
lol, i was the only one under 20......hmmmmmm,  And one interesting note,I am pretty useless these days as my exams got over and my imaginary vacations have started, all the young billionaires outside India are from the age ranging from 26-37... and India starts its list of  youngiesssss  from 37 - 40....why do rich kids waste their dads money????      NO OFFENCE

anyways I couldnt click more pictures for obvious reasons. And im loving this floral bag which i wanted ever since i had seen a similar looking one.....ohhhh btw i love these heels, i could easily walk in these for say 7 hours, thanks to my friends Aakanksha, Ankita and Priyanka!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I finally made my  Facebook Page
you can now follow tht too :)))







chemistry blue top
sisley blazer
zara pumps
forever new necklace
esbeda floral bag
asos sakura ring



until next time
xoxox

C'est fini!

6 comments:

  1. I love ur blazer... super chic outfit !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer! nice and chic!
    I am a new follower YAY!
    I invite you to check my blog
    Glamstlyn@blogstpot.com
    Blessings hope you visit soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! super cute! can you stop by my page to show some amore? avonbeautyreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is truly inspiring!

    -Please check out my blog when you get a chance. I think you'd like it!
    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...