30 September 2011

stripey affair - OOTD

hello!!!
few weeks back i received my parcel from asos and to receive the parcel  was another crazy story, I actually had to go to the local post office to take it because of my very rare   (well it happened today too, i almost missed exams) deep slumber. HECTIC!
so out of the all the things i ordered, the ring down here is one of them.
cute isn't it????








belt - mango
jeans- zara
top, bag - forever new
ring - asos
shoes- thrifted

c'est fini
xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Nice outfit...nd dt ring is really cute!! I tried shopping wd asos- bt not able to pay with my debit card !! :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk you nikita!!
    yes yes, debit cards dont work although thers an option give (weird rite?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! xoxo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...