13 January 2013

Prom Perfect

Hey Guys, 

Prom has a lot of time to come, Like literally.
But honey if you want to look spectacular and talk of the town you need that perfect dress, the perfect look, and obviously the perfect date. :p

Meet Msdressy.com the one online store which caters to your prom/party/wedding needs. I landed with this beautiful floor length gown from Msdressy.com which fits me to the T.
I was a little skeptical (like any girl would be) that how my gown would turn out & how would it fit me.

But finally I was relieved when I saw my final product (more of that read below). Each and every dress is hand sown, they take every inch of your measurements, so that it fits perfectly to your body.

Browse through their huge collection on their website  - Msdressy.com - Prom dresses

Tips and pointers if you order from Msdressy -

  1. Make sure you give your exact measurements, you can ask you personal tailor or your friend to do it for you. 
  2. Be sure of the color of the dress. Now this is a really great feature, every dress in this website has loads of color options. Make sure you confirm about the color with their representative first. For eg - I really liked this dress but not the color.
  3. It takes time for any tailor to stitch the dress and the if you want it perfect, well patience is the key. Hence I do recommend to give a one months top after you place an order. I got mine in exactly 32 days. 
  4. And finally once you get, just have a proper storage place, cause they don't provide a garment bag to secure the dress.
Enjoy the pictures :)



Dress - c/o Msdressy.com , clutch - Esbeda, cuff and earrings - thrifted, shoes - Zara


I loved how this dress cinches up my waist and defines it. Plus the chiffon has such a breezy flowy look. The top half has a sequined bustier underneath the fabric, which adds a little bit of sparkle.








Dress - c/o Msdressy.com, earrings - swarovski, shoes - Zara


 I did two looks using the same floor length gown. One is a glam,-all out styled look and the other one is a sweet-romantic look.

The first look is glamorous, hair swept on one side, pops of color. Highly recommended if you love playing around, if you love doing make-up and just love fashion in general.

But if you are one of those girls who wants an effortlessly pretty look, try the second option.
Use a lot of highlighter as a part of your make-up (on your cheeks, brows just about any exposed area which hits light).
Go for set of earrings which are either gold/silver (Match it to your dress and accordingly select).

In either of the two looks, make sure you choose a stunner outfit.


C'est fini, I hope you have you have loads of fun and enjoy to the fullest!
Xoxox



If you are going to prom please send me a picture on either  Facebook or Twitter . Would love to see it.  Love you! 


31 comments:

  1. You look stunning girl, absolutely love how the gown looks on you. :)

    You are so pretty Gargi :D

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neutral, beige colour - you pull off the gown so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning!i am about to order from them in a few days..i am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look gorgeous ...nice dress :)
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really amazing and I like your dress, And yes, I would like to follow each other via Bloglovin. I am followeing you now. I am num 30. Now your turn. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet dress !!
    You look perfect :)

    I love your blog and univers

    Please come visit my blog
    Kisses ♥

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress , you look like a princess !!


    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for your Comment.
    Yes i would love to follow each other.
    I started, now it´s your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ale Å›wietny blog ♥

    Ja już obserwuję i liczę na to samo :)

    Zapraszam Serdecznie ! http://nikusia1702.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog dear following you now, follow back?
    gorgeous dress by the way!
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow awesome dress really nice!!! Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this dress!!
    Thanks for your comment, and yes we can follow each other!!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woow stunning pictures!! You look beautiful with your dress, very feminine and chic!! Love the sparkling details!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You looked like a princess!! Beautiful and classy!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Complimenti !!! Unisciti al mio Blog (Congratulations! Join my Blog)
    IL SEDUTTORE DELLA MODA (fashionSeducer)
    Io mi sono unito al tuo :) (I joined your blog )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog! Love your dress! If you want to follow each other visit my blog and let me know!
    http://alexandra-sophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. really cute look!!! Love the dress!
    Following via GFC ;)

    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress is gorgeous

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, you look great in this dress :)
    I am a new follower ...would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really nice dress:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Dress dear and your are looking so beautiful....

    Jabong Coupons|Coupon Dekho

    Thank u,

    ReplyDelete
  22. in all of ur pics u r having a same look in which u hv side ur face n hvng a cute smile it is lokng awesm miss gargi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your stunning look it's fabulous... Really nice dress.
    foodpanda coupons

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...