As you all know Fall is slowly but steadily making its way, its only natural to stock some knacks for this season.
As obsessed as I may sound I have already started collecting my items and looking forward to get others too.
I chose these shoes from Jabong.com and these I tell you are going to be my 'Fall Favorites'.
I love pairing ankle length shoes with jeans, it gives a long continuous never ending effect for my legs (only if you pair them right!).
These Jove Glads Black Gladiators look fabulous and I love the detailing in the front and show the right amount of skin.
About the Brand - Jove,
- They sell all of their shoes for a flat rate of RS.750/-
- They definitely run a size up. ( My shoe size is 6/36/3 and I got a size 5/35/2.5)
- They have huge collection of kitten wedges, with so many different colors.
- Jove and Miss Benett are two brands which just make shopping at Jabong fun. So make sure you check these two out.
I wasn't pleased with the way the box looked and was concerned about the shoes inside.
But, thankfully the insides were intact and neatly packed in separate plastic bags with foam sheets inside the shoe to hold their shape.
I swear gladiators and shorts/skirts/dresses are a match made in hell. Don't wear them guys, especially if you have short stubby legs!
My other hopeful FALL Picks from Jabong.com -
- This amazing sequined clutch in Chevron Design.
- A simple White blouse which can be layered.
- And lastly a good solid Comforter, to keep me warm and cozy all through those cold winter nights.
Pro's and Con's about the website (just to help you out)
- Quick Delivery! I got mine within 48 hours.
- Customer Friendly Staff, even the delivery boy asked me if my shoe fit! (Btw, he was the courier company's guy)
- Free Shipping, both ways (which is nowadays a usual thing)
- Covers all the necessary details of the product in the description box.
- No International Shipping (I hate to show you guys websites which do not ship internationally!)
- The product listing is so confusing. They will have the same product but with different colors in different sections. (Why can't the show all the colors in the description box, like other sites?)
- The jewellery section is a major turnoff.
Connect with me via,